BACK TO TOP
- SKU: TG168
Availability:Out of stock
Electomania 6 inches Optical Glass Triangular Prism for Teaching Light Spectrum Physics and Photo Photography Prism
- When light moves from air into the glass of the prism, light refraction occurs. The design of the prism causes the light to change direction.
- A ray of light is made up of many wavelengths of light. Each wavelength passes through the prism with different resistance than the other light waves. The different wavelengths normally travel together but get dispersed passing through a prism and we can see them separately as a rainbow.
- Prisms are not just for science class and fun light experiments either. Both amateur and professional photographers can use prisms to create interesting effects in their pictures.
- It can be used to teach children to explore the mysteries of light, stimulate a child's thirst for knowledge.
- Turn on the flashlight and hold the prism in the light. Continue to twist and turn your prism in the light source until a corner of the triangle falls into the light beam. Light should then refract through the prism and create a rainbow on your background.
||Blue, Purple, White